Thursday, June 09, 2005

Adventures...

Watched "First Knight" last night with my mom. Was not worth the time, I mean - it was ok but... yeah, totally not worth staying up till 3:00 a.m. watching. 'Specially since I got woken up at 8:30 to go out to the mall.

Then at about 2:00 Mommy n' me headed over to the bus-stop to catch a bus into 'The City.' (First time EVER on a public transportation bus in NJ - it doesn't even begin to compare to Israel's sophisticated system, not to mention that it's highway robbery! $9.10 EACH WAY!!)

Anywho - we got together with the Millers (which was really really nice!!) First we chilled in their apartment until we headed out to do some shopping (Barnes and Noble and Tower Records!) Followed by Dinner. We then walked back to their place and Aunt Sabrina drove us back to Port Authority (we got there just in time to catch the bus! no waiting for us...) Saba picked us up on rt. 9 and now I'm here, doing this - (again...)

Today I Learned Something New: Bus Drivers in America and Bus Drivers in Israel are trained VERY VERY differently.

just ___ more days till I'm home! I can't wait to take a bus into Yerushalayim! ('specially cause I'm gonna see RJ, Deborah, Hinda and Erica!!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kender speaking:
when I spent the day with Aunt Sabrina, we went to Barnes and Noble and Tower Records too!!!! I think these things run in the family... :) It's a good thing, right?!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! I wrote you an email and you didn't even answer me!!!!! or call me!!!!!! sniffle sniffle... It makes me sad :( Flint says you're a doorknob of a kender :P mean-o!

:) said...

I wanna see RJ, Deborah, Hinda and Erica/Chava too!!!!!!

:..( thats supposed to look like a crying face
Shabbat Shalom!
Lovw
~Adina :]

Hinda said...

I can't wait to see you Lorelai! Party! Adina, I will be back soon to give you a big big big big big hug! I miss you, too!