Thursday, June 23, 2005

Boredsday... (like every day!)

So, everyone left the house to do stuff. Sammy actually went to school (hehehe!), mommy and daddy took brenda and ezri for passport pictures, Eli went to school (i think) and Avi went to "lets teach them how to raise hell school" (also known as: Gan).

I baked white bread and peanut butter cookies for the 'picnic' which we went on in Ayalon Park (RBS) It was quite enjoyable and the view wasn't toooo bad either ;) *wink wink* It wasn't as good as pancakes in the morning but it was fun enough...

I have to work on cleaning up the living mess that is rapidly reproducing and taking up my entire bedroom. At least I emptied out one of my suitcases from the states and got the thing out of my room this morning. It's not much but it is a start.

Tomorrow night is Shabbos... (methinks it's gonna be a boring one.) Mebbe I can make up for it by convincing Sammy to watch a movie with me tonight. i'm thinking something action-packed and downright dirty - something like King Arthur. I mean, they sure were dirty! Funny how in real life people spend so much time trying to stay clean so they can look good and impress people so that they can make money and in the movies actors have to get painted up and made to look dirty in order to get money. it's such a confusingly messed up world we live in. (That was deep enough to be my thought of the day. So I am counting it as "Something deep and profound that I thought of today.")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok sister dear... to unconfuse you... ezri went to school today and eli went to get a passport picture... i did go to school and then after went to one of the funniest, hottest, and most scenic and idiotic places that i love going to every thursday... ummm... yes... today was hilarious, wasn't it... you made me think i was running late but in reality, ezri was slowing me down... i mean he bigish to carry on your back and run down a hill with, past a bunch of chayalim who now think you're NUTS!!!!! oh well... i dont even know if there were any kippahs or pancakes around anywhere (I got gum though)... all in all... a most tiring and enjoyable day...

Anonymous said...

well, since my first comment was rated unfunny... it doesnt even matter though considering that i am impervious to your comments... you are not to mine though... elis being an idiot... and a wimp... he wants to be a mess officer... i'm not too tired enough to be funny... ahhhhh!!!!!!!! tas is sleepy :) hummmmmm... i'm going to sleep and i'll be funny later...

Hinda said...

Hey! What was the wink wink all about? Don't leave me out! I have to see you before I leave, Lorelai...

Anonymous said...

Update you blog stupid!!! you're not even a kender... you're a human... well maybe forgetting is ok then...