Friday, June 17, 2005

Cause I love my Freddie!

At the insistence of Sammy I have decided to update my blog.

So, I'm HOME! It's the greatestest feeling in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! Of course, now it's Friday so I really should be getting ready for Shabbos and be busy unpacking all the stuff from my suitcases BUT... (I'm just tooooooo lazy.)

This morning I woke up at 4:00 a.m. and couldn't fall back asleep! so at 7:00 I went with Sammy into Yerushalayim and I went to my 'old apartment' to wake everyone up and say HI!!! Well, it was nice - I got to see Becca, Deborah and Erica. We sat around and shmoozed about all the stuff we should be doing and it was great fun!

Then I said g'bye (I HATE SAYING GOOD-BYES!) and headed to Tachanah Merkazit with Becca. Luckily for me Sammy finished her bagrut early and decided to wait for me - so we got onto the (strangest) 415 (I've EVER seen.) Then we got off in Mercaz so that Sammy could get a book from Masada that she needs for her Matkonet on Sunday. Then we walked home.

Now - I'm lying in my bed and trying to 'shtoop' my music into my computer so that I can put it onto my i-pod. Complicated proccess... (for me anyway. specially cause I keep falling asleep.)

Anywho - Shabbos tonight (YAY!) and hopefully it's gonna be a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tas wonders what is it like to "shtoop"...