Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Crayola is my friend...

YES! I scored a box of 96 crayola crayons today!

I said "NO MORE BASEMENT" and they listened! Today we worked on the cupboards and cabinets in the family room on the main floor.

At 7:30 we headed to Levy's (Restaraunt) for the Women's Rosh Chodesh Club gathering.

All in all it was a 'quiet' day. yet still, I am totally wiped out and exhausted!

The only productive(???) thing I did today was eat somewhere between 15 and 19 cookies. (we baked chocolate chip cookies with LIGHT brown sugar!!) They were SOOOOO good!

Now I've gotta go sleep off the gazillion pounds (kilos) that I gained today...

I'm another day closer to going home!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the annoying little top-knotted kender speaking... for your sake sister dear it was our meat lovin' karate girls english birthday on tuesday... did mummy tell you that i bought material to make a skirt? don't you love my comments... oh yeah, the curly haired woof wants your email address so email her something...
One last thing... keep your cool by saying it with me now... Wa'ter!