Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I-kead out!!!

so it's been a while - i know, i know. but now that i'm back home i have to start doing more important stuff than blogging. (you know - like sleeping and making messes and bugging sammy. important things...)

What have I been up to lately? Good question. Well, I haven't really gotten out of the house much (I mean, walkingto Mister Zol and Super-Hatzlacha DON'T count!!) I've just been bumming around and being useless.

Then this morning mommy and daddy invited me to join them on an adventure... we went to IKEA!!! I love Ikea. I really do! They have all sorts of great stuff and creative ideas! (They've inspired me to "comic strip" a wall in my bedroom... (basically it means de' coupaging a whole wall with comics - I was thinking ARCHIE floor to ceiling!!!)) Anywho - we wandered around and spent some time chilling in the astro-turf room. We succeeded in getting a unit for all the stuff in the kid's room in the basement. and then we headed home.

now i'm doing this. (i always mention that just to make sure that you know how hard i'm working on this.) Sammy wants to sit around a just 'stare at each other' - like they used to do before the snarfblat was invented. (if you don't know where thats from then do yourself a favor and GET UP TO DATE ON YOUR DISNEY!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SIT AROUND AND STARE AT EACH OTHER?!?!?! I TOLD you NO!!!!! wHy Is AvI sCrEamINg????

Anonymous said...

Archie all over the room! awsome! im a big fan!! :)
~*Chava*~