Wednesday, June 29, 2005

it's really - JUNE 28th!!!!...

ok - so i'm to lazy to change the date and tome to make it seem like i really wrote this on the 28th so it says i wrote it on the 29th which is true but i'm writing about the 28th.

woke up. made a special birthday lunch for daddy. cleaned my room... cleaned my room... cleaned my room. worked on my gum wrapper chain. cleaned my room... cleaned my room. went to Brenda's graduationy thingamajig. went out to pick up pizza. ate pizza while watching The Matrix with Sammy in the basement.

Oh, and in case you were wondering - my room isn't clean yet.

officially it is my legal (english) 20th birthday RIGHT NOW and i'm wasting it doing this. sad, no? well. frankly - i have no other choice. why? well, #1 All my friends are far away from me #2 people i thought were my friends have been found out to be merely aquaintances #3 it's 1:30 in the MORNING! and last but not least... #4 Sammy is sleeping.

Random Fact: My head hurts.

Today I learned something ummmm, interesting? In a play you need it to look very real so when you do eating scenes you REALLY need to eat - hence the salad, rice and PIZZA!

p.s. The 'dance' in the play was very cute but the first thing that came to mind was "wow! that would be Mrs. Newman's worst nightmare in a Mother Daughter Performance." It was pretty funny.

p.p.s. I HATE EXERCISE VIDEOS!!!!!

4 comments:

Hey you : ] said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

now I shall sing you a b-day song

(think joey hladstone from full house)
Happy birthday to a you
Happy birthday to a youah
Happy birthdaaaay dear loriiiiiiii
a Happy birthday toooooo a youuuuuuuuuuuuu *shake voice and move "microphone fist" back and forth from mouth*

Happy birthday again I hope you enjoyed the song :]

missing you like (as Hudi would say) a monkey :]

Luv,
Adina :)

missing you! said...

LORI! You need to update your blog, i would like to know what is going on in your life and so far it has been June 28th for a week no....im getting confused! just thought i would let you know! have a wonderful day/night! :)

Hinda said...

Lori! You're 20! I'm almost there, but it's comforting to know that you will always be older than me! Sigh...the enjoyments of life.

PS I have been cleaning my room for almost 20 years and it still isn't clean yet, so I am not surprised that yours wasn't cleaned in a day!

Anonymous said...

update your blog, you stupid sister of mine...!