Tuesday, June 07, 2005

JLC/Gemach/Seymour/Betty/Yetta...

Thought for the day: Dehydrated/ancient rubber bands (that disintegrate when you touch 'em) are disgusting!

Today I decided that I will do all that is in my power to revive the trend of women wearing white lace gloves. (Cause I have some vintage ones...)

I walked around today with a peach colored satin ribbon tied to my pony-tail.

I also bought my Crayola Markers (thick and thin) today - and even spent half an hour writing my name on each and every one (to prove ownership.)

I made the conscious decision NOT to buy a hair iron.

My new sneakers need a REALLY good 'breaking in' session - so if anyone is willing to walk with me when I get home... lemme know.

I like cinnamon toothpaste. It's different.

The basement is "almost" done... hopefully we'll finish it by tomorrow evening (before mommy and me go to the 'women's rosh chodesh' thingy...)

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!

7 days down - 7 to go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... you sounded thrilled with your busy day... guess what... i bought material to make a skirt... i think you need to buy me a slip...
as always,
the kenderisms
by the way, did you ever hear the story about my uncle trapspringer (is that his name, if it is i get the joke...)

Anonymous said...

i miss u!!! want u back home! i had a bday and u werent even here to celebrate with me:(b happy and send me an emaiil so i can send one back!

Lorelai said...

Dude(ette)s!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 'comment' with your names! If I heard you speaking I could identify you but this is just not playing fair! (you do have an identity whether or not you have a teudat zehut...)

Lorelai said...

Also - if you don't want to put your name and we have an inside joke (I have one with almost everybody) the just make a reference to the joke and I'll be able to figure out who you are...
(ie: the annoying little top-knotted kender...)