Friday, June 10, 2005

Just One Shabbos...

Hmmmm... well, I woke up late today. I think I rolled out of bed somewhere between 10:00 and 10:30 this morning! (I guess I was tired...)

Went through papers in the basement, ate breakfast, went shopping (again) and now I'm baaack! As I mindlessly much on Sweet Potato Chips I think to myself - "yum, these are good." and "hmmm, what else is there to write?"

I bought lots of new stuff today! First of al, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT GUY GAVIEL KAY CAME OUT WITH A NEW BOOK?!?! Nuu, guys - he's my favorite author! It's the least you could've done! AND 3 Doors Down also put out a new album. (I've been in Israel - not on some other planet! why am I so outta touch with all this stuff?!?!)

Prep for Shabbos is in full swing and I've gotta go pick at some more of the Apple Crisp... (hope Mommy isn't in the kitchen) ;)

10 days done...
4 (and a bit) days left...

the basement is STILL not fully packed...

2 comments:

Hinda said...

Whoa! I came onto your blog and wanted to put comments up, but I had no idea that you are a constant blogger in America! Isn't it pathetic that all you have to do is blog? I mean, forget going to classes and studying for finals and writing pape...Wait. That's just me. Okay, I'll stop now.

Lorelai said...

Yes, I'm forced to admit. There is nothing else to do in America but sit in front of one's computer and blog all day.

It's just another reason to make Aliyah!