Saturday, June 18, 2005

A Sigh of Relief and a Shabbat at home...

Well, now that I've been home for a Shabbat I feel like I'm back in a 'normal routine' (or as normal as any routine of mine could be...)

Prep for Shabbat was great - sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, get dressed for Shabbat Friday night went well - go to shul, walk home, eat, chill with people, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep...
Shabbat day - Daddy forgot to wake us up so we got to shul in time for musaf. Went home, ate lunch, went to the Ampi (to play 'football'), went home, chilled till Shabbat was over.

On the HAPPY side - Sara came over to visit (and study for a Toshba Matkonet on Sunday...) we had lots of fun and lots of laughs (like we always do when Sara comes over!!)

Shabbat is now over. Sammy is reading to me from the Sefer Hachinuch (in a sad attempt to study for her Matkonet tomorrow.) I'm trying to get more CDs onto my computer so I can 'activate' my i-pod and actually have stuff on it to listen to. My friends (oh yeah, I don't actually have many friends on the block...) but the one I do have went out to hang out with other friends from high school and now I'm stuck doing this...

I'm gonna go make faces at myself in the mirror. I never fail to amuse myself like that.

Also - I HATE my next door neighbors (NOT the Greens. Think other side...) Yeah, if they were drowning - I would NOT try to save them. I'd let them go under. In fact I think I'd be doing the general population a favor. I only hope that the oldest sons friends go down with the rest of the family...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

touchy little human aren't you... dont forget that eli broke the chair...