Saturday, August 20, 2005

Erev Shabbos + Shabbos = Not soooo bad...

Well, last weeks posting about Shabbos was 'extremely disturbing and depressing' according to lots of people. So I'll try to be more upbeat this week. Hey, at least I wasn't snubbed by anybody I thought was a friend this time...

Friday - Woke up, went to Saba and Savta's house to move the closets, went home, cooked, cleaned (yes, my room.), went back to Saba and Savta's house (as a tour guide for my cousin), Finished getting ready for Shabbos, Lit Candles, Ran to shul, Davened, went home (we had a new family over for the meal), went for a quick walk around the block, went to sleep.

Shabbos Day - Woke up for shul (Daddy remembered to wake us.), Went to shul, Davened, walked home (slid down a mountain - on my bum...), ate lunch, went to sleep, got woken up cause Vivi and Sara came to visit, promptly fell back asleep, woke up and finished my book, slept some more, "havdala time" and then I watchen Fiddler On the Roof (for the first time ever. Can you believe that I've never seen it before? I know sounds crazy but it's true. Or at least it was, cause now I've seen it.)

Funny story for today... ok, so it's not so funny. Well, if you had lived through it then you would probably have found humor in it just like I did. The little Sunshiny Dibble wasn't so Sunshiny today. As a matter of fact he was an extremely Gray Raincloud this afternoon. He spent almost four hours crying at the top of his lungs and didn't even remember why he was crying. All he knew was that he was supposed to stand there and scream. I'm sure someday the story will emerge and we will finally understand why he cried enough tears in one afternoon to fill three-quarters of an olympic sized swimming pool.

For now though, I'm gonna go take a few advils to chase away my headache and try to get to sleep...

No comments: