Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm movin' up...

Hi ho hi ho it's off to Jeursalem I go...

This is my last post for a while because now that I am officially 'living in my apartment' (and I don't have internet access...yet) so, until we get around to calling Bezek and getting a modem I'm signing off.

Think of it as a vacation...

Though between you and me, I'd much rather be home getting fed and updating my blog than eating turkey sandwiches (until we run out of bread) and scraping ugly decor stickers off of walls.

I'll be back as soon as possible, so stop by every once in a while and check out the going-ons of my life. (They will get updated eventually...)

Tata for now. And remember, "Don't be a stranger."

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Don't worry. I won't! I'll come visit you often. Plus I have squatters rights!!!!