Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's Wednesday again ALREADY?!

NO WAY! I'm totally not mekabel! I am in complete denial that today is Wednesday. I also have decided that tomorrow will be Monday due to the fact that I am NOT ready for it to almost be Shabbos AGAIN! AAAHHHHHHH!! THE MONOTONY!

So, down to bussiness. Started the day by going to the money changer in Sheinfeld to do some money related stuff. But mysteriously, the money changing man wasn't there. So we called the boss and said "boss, the liittle money changing man is gone." A few minutes later the guy came back. Seems he went out to get some lunch cause bussiness was slow. Next stop, the bank (again...) but this time to deposit a check. Well, the 'check gobbling' machine must've been tired or sick, cause it took FOREVER to work. The people behind us on line must've been thinking "what the heck did they do to the machine that it up and died?!?" Well, the thing finally processed the check and printed the paper out and we were on our merry way. We then headed home to pick up Sammy, cause we were going school supply shopping! (We love school supply shoppig! What could be better than starting a new year of school with new pens and notebooks?!) Then we went home.

At home (like I have said before) there isn't much to do. Sammy gave the kids clay to play with and I worked on my various 'wrapper chains' then we watched the first half hour of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. Mommy finally decided to go grocery shopping up in the Ramah - she took Brenda, Sara (our cousin who is visiting from Neve Aliza) and me with her.

I'm not about to go on a tirade now, just because I'm too tired to type it all in - but you've heard it before. I assure you, you have. Just think back to one of the times that I came back home after a 'shopping spree' in Geulah and try to remember what I was screaming about. What? What's that? You weren't paying attention to me? Oh well, your loss. I guess you just won't understand then.

Tomorrow we wil iy"H be signing the lease on my BEAUTIFUL apartment! I am sooooo extremely excited!

For now though - I am off to eat more taffys so that I can continue the taffy wrapper chain for my apartment-mate to be...

3 comments:

Chava Tziporah said...

I love shopping for school supplies! :)

da' kender said...

you misspelled shopping once in there and it says instead "we love school supplie s-h-o-p-p-i-g". "Just thought you ought to know... *faint* *hit the floor*"
love ya sis!

HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! (that looks really interesting) said...

I MISS YOUR WRAPPER CHAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hey
I miss you like a whole lot

and eventhough I don't post comments all the time a just wanted to let you know that I always read your blog and I LOVE IT!!!!!!
I want to come visit you in the Holy Land!!!!

keep up the excellent updates :)
missing you tons!!!
love,
adina (remember me? we were chavrtahs in nach yomi and we totally hated it together- remember that time when I was a little rude and got a stern talking to? ahhhh memories)