Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What an interesting dream...

So, I woke up this morning in a cold sweat and breathing hard like I had just run a marathon. Not a fun sitation. The nightmare I had was one of those 'really real' ones and it was scary as heck. Though I've got to admit, I did like the end result. Generally I'm not all that violent but if I had the opportunity to leave my neighbor's ugly and annoying friends scattered around the street bleeding I would totally do it. Sadistic, no? Well, what can I say? Sometimes I'm evil like that. But, at least I got Sammy's cell phone back. Dunno, sometimes I wish the strangest dreams I had were about baking Pita and little green booger men, but alas, that is not the case.

Why was I dreaming about pulverizing the slimy Israeli shnooks? Truthfully, I have no idea. Personally, I can think of any number of much more fun and exciting people and places to be dreaming about.

Breakfast was pancakes. I ate Peanut Butter Captain Crunch with chocolate milk instead. Lunch was not. I ate crackers and cake. Dinner was Pizza. I ate Pizza. Well, towards the end of the day my eating patterns finally start to make sense.

Did I get out of the house today? Yes. I went to the bank and picked up my checks (finally.)

Did I go out again? No.

Was it a fun day? Not really.

I miss my friends and I miss school. I miss being busy. And I miss learning.

I'm also to fed up to go frolicking all around the country. I keep hurting my friend's feelings because I keep telling her that I don't want to get together with her. That's not exactly true, I want to see her, I'm just to lazy and out of pocket cash to get on a bus and go anywhere. Also, I do have stuff that NEEDS to get done in my house, but I'm so sick of being home that I can't set my mind to any tasks in particular. Slightly problematic, I think.

(Random Fact: Just 8 more days till Saba and Savta come!)

But, once again - I have better things to waste my time doing and tomorrow is another day...

2 comments:

da' kender said...

Check out my blog again too!!!! myconradseyepatches.blogspot.com!!!!!!!!!

Yo' Meanma said...

Well as I always say there is lots to be done! that said... Always look on the bright side of life :0)
Soon your days will be very busy cleaning not just one but two abodes! just wait and be patient good things come to those who wait or is it those who look for stuff to do???
tell da'kender that "conraddontneedeyepacthes"
love, me