Saturday, September 10, 2005

Another Shabbos

Menucha came over for Shabbos! (YAY! Cause it totally raised my spirits and made me a happier me!) I'm not even going to go into how we spent Friday night. Suffice it to say it was 'crazy' and we didn't go to sleep until almost 1:00.

Shabbos morning - Went to Shul. There was a kiddush for all of the 'new members' of the community. I actually identified two of the 'freaky boys.' Talked to Ora and had a good time. Lunch was really late, but it was good. Then I went to bed and read Tigana (for the fourth time.) A little before the sun started setting I went downstairs - watched Mommy play soccer with Avi while playing football with Ezri and watched an acquaintance frighten - I mean - entertain his niece. Then I went back to bed and then Shabbos was over.

After Shabbos we said Havdala and then spent time wandering around the house until an 'acceptable' hour to go to sleep. Then I packed my bags updated my blog and now it's time to sleep...

1 comment:

stars are shinin' said...

ello ! wow really nice blog u've got there .. like the design and posts.
please visit mine too at http://www.a-l-l-a-n.blogspot.com thanks and haf a good day !