Tuesday, September 13, 2005

'C' is for Oogiyah?

After yesterday's excitment today was a 'chill' day. I dragged my (unforgiving) body out of bed at 7:40. Exhausted but filled with a purpose I struggled into my skirt and headed downstairs. Daven, breakfast, cookie-dough...

The rest of the day consisted of 'cookie-dough' lots and lots of it.

First I made it all - Chocolate chip, Cinnamon Snail, Chocolate Crackle...

Then I baked all of the Chocolate chip cookies. I learned something new, if no one eats any dough and you use the 'little ice cream scooper' then you get 101 cookies out of a double batch of dough. Cool, huh? As a reward for learning this brilliant and enlightening fact I treated myself to the 101st ball of dough (and boy was it GOOD!)

I spent the rest of the afternoon shaping 'snail cookies.'

Shani showed up at some point and then the guys came to replace the smashed glass in the back door.

After the last tray of Snails was cooked, Brenda and I went down to the basement and (finally) watched the Second Swan Princess Movie. It was so pointless and funny that I kept on watching. At least the animation was on the same level as the original had been (not like Atlantis II...)

After the movie I woke Sammy up and made her go upstairs.

Now it's time to sleep again, I'm going to try to set my i-pod so that it automatically turns off at some point. I don't think that there is a way to do that but, we shall see...

1 comment:

Chava @~}~~ said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love the title! It took me a little while to figure it out, but once i figured it out... hahaha