Tuesday, September 27, 2005

For my peace of mind...

I have to admit - I thought that today would be better. I woke up at 6:00 and stayed in bed until 7:15 (when I deemed it close enough to being time to wake up Brenda) then I slipped out of bed and guess what? She was already up! Ha! Well, we got dressed and packed up her stuff then I sat with her while she ate breakfast and at a few minutes to 8:00 we headed out to the bus-stop. Unbelievably enough the bus didn't show up until half past eight! ridiculous if you ask me. But when it arrived she got on and went to school then I trudged back to the apartment stopping in the makolet on the way to pick up a bag of milk. Inside the apartment my stomach started acting up and suffice it to say - I spent all day lying on the couch because it was painful to walk or even to sit in a normal chair. I couldn't laugh or even blow my nose without my stomach feeling like it was going to explode. I did however manage to work on my resume (no, it is not finished yet.) At about 20:00 I started watching the movie "King Arthur" and with all of the breaks I took it didn't end until about 23:10. In the morning I will be heading home in order to go to the doctor (to see if she can figure out what is wrong with my stomach) and then hopefully will be returning to Jerusalem in the evening (along with a delivery of stuff from Savta and Saba's house!) For now though - I am going to try to sleep. I hope the Dr. can figure out what's wrong with me and make it go away because I really really want to be able to have a good time on Thursday with Menucha and Yoni and then I also want to enjoy Shabbos to the max.!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Hinda said...

WHOA! I've FINALLY caught up on your life! Missing you SO MUCH!
Stop having so much fun without me!