Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's great to have friends!

Woke up at 7:00 am. Got out of bed after Mommy called me at almost 11:00. Got dressed, talked to Becca J (whose father is in Korea. So, she called to find out the time difference between Australia and Korea...) then headed out with Shosh to Zol Po. We bought food! YAYAY!!! This is actually very exciting for me!

I also finally got up the guts to call Nefesh B'nefesh and set up an appointment to meet with a career counselor - so now I'm on the derech towards getting a job! (Anybody want to come with me to the meeting? I hope I can find the place...)

Daddy got my modem for me! YAY!! Now he's just got to come in and hook it up...

Shlepper is booked (sort of...) So I should be getting my washing machine at some point.

After lunch Shosh left for work and I was in the apartment all alone. I thought about going out to town with my computer to check my e-mail and update my blog but I found out that I could intrude upon my friends weekly monday night/tuesday day of solitude and self-imposed 'hibernation.' So I braved the number 18 bus rush and headed out to Emek Refaim. (as is evident by the fact that I have updated my blog - there is wireless internet set-up.) We chilled for a while (in the air-conditioning) and relaxed.

Tonight I think I will join her and go to a shiur in Har Nof. It's supposed to be a really good speaker. A spiritual high for ten shekel - worth a try, no?

We shall see...

No comments: