Thursday, October 27, 2005

:(

I had thought that it couldn't get any worse...
Then somebody infected me...
Then I infected somebody...
Then I tried to clean myself but it didn't work, so I tried again and still it didn't work - finally in defeat I threw my hands up in the air and decided to play destruct-o-match. I lost the game, so decided to tackle the virus again...

I think I've managed to clean it this time.

I'm terribly sorry to everyone that I annoyed with all of the uncontrollable pop-up-thing-a-ma-jiggies. And with the whole infecting thing.

I hate being sick.

It's just no fun.

4 comments:

da'kender said...

That was a sweet apology letter...

tevie said...

heh i forgive ya ;)

Hinda said...

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?

Eh, I'll just nod, smile, and pretend that I know.

MISSING YOU! XOXO

Chavaleh... said...

Dont worry...
That was a funny post though... Hope its all better for you and everyone else!