Sunday, October 02, 2005

Erev erev Rosh Hashana...

Reflexology this morning. Learned the 'outer appendage skeleton' - Now I can not only stimulate the urinary tract through the foot but I can also ease pain in the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, help get lymph circulating (a little) and even help reduce excess sweating via the 'armpit spot' - fascinating, huh?

I caught the 416 at 13:20 and was Home by 14:00. Did nothing useful besides for making french fries for dinner. Convinced Daddy to give me the digital camcorder that has been sitting collecting dust in the closet for two years (a new toy to keep me entertained...) Mommy didn't get to sit much during dinner - she was very busy standing on the front porch and waiting for the delivery people... (speaking of which, where are my chocolates?!?!)

Tomorrow will be 'Cooking for Chag Day' YAY!

Though we did start a bit today.

Wanna see?

Now that's what I call Festival Spirit...

2 comments:

Hinda said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! THE PICTURE IS TOO GRAPHIC!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

ahem.

Okay, I'm done being a girly girl...

Cool fish heads.

Chava said...

k, hinda may think thats cool, but im grossed out! EEEWW