Sunday, October 30, 2005

Shmijits and Sciatic Pain...

Up at 5:30, out of bed at 7:00, 8:00 bus into Jerusalem...

Reflexology. I finally learned what that annoying muscle is that you pull when you over-extend your leg while swimming. It's the sciatic - and it is a painful little bugger.

After class we headed out to Kanfei to get a calendar for me to hang on my wall. Our mission was successful, and I spent half an hour filling in everyone's birthdays, anniversaries and other important stuffs. Then we even did some food shopping (so that there will be something aside form noodles to eat tomorrow.) And we walked in the rain.

Back at the apartment - I settled down with my computer and wound up spending over 5 hours online - AIMing with friends, drawing works of art and of course updating my blog (for my readers' sakes.)

My feet are so cold that I can't feel my toes, The water heater thingamajig is 'out-of-order' so there isn't even any cool water and I have gotten three mosquito bites in the last day and a half.

I should really go to sleep. I think it would be good for me. But - no matter what, I'll be up at 5:30. I think Sammy may be right. I'm allergic to my apartment.

No comments: