Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Simchat Torah...

hmmmm... what to say?

Well, first off - Chanale' is engaged!!! AAAAHHHHHH! Ok. I'm better now. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! sorry, I guess not... Well, ya know what? It's pretty BIG news, dontcha think? I've known her for about 3/4 of my life and ummm, she's getting married!

Hakafot last night were really nice. (Until they brought a sefer torah into the women's section and laid it down on the table for the women to dance around. I found that a little sketchifying.)

I would like to know why people who usually ignore me have for some seemingly inexplicable reason have been approaching me and telling me things that I either don't want to know or things that I am not supposed to know about.

Today was nice too. I actually made it to shul on time. Then things went pretty well until Mommy and Daddy started hounding me "why don't you want to hear kiddush?" "It's almost 11:30, you're wasting away to nothing!" "What are you? Anorexic? Come hear Kiddush and eat something!" Ummm, maybe I just wasn't hungry for tasteless dry cookies... Ever consider that?

After shul, we had a milchig meal and then Sammy and I went up to try to nap. But, Raizi and Sara showed up and kept us busy till Chag was over. Then, just as I got comfortable reading 'Wanderings - Chaim Potok's History of the Jews' Sammy and Tzvi showed up. "let's go watch Dumb and Dumber." ummm, ok. well after 4 'malfunctions' we decided to switch the movie. We decided on The Road To El Dorado. Honestly, I love the movie. It really reminds me of Sammy and myself. We are forever getting in trouble and into strange situations. Dunno, it's one of my favorites.

What else? I really don't know, because nothing of interest has happened lately.

Because I can't think of anything else to write I'd like to set the record straight on a few things before I sign off -
The tall one is a sweetie.
I was NOT batting my eyes at the Rabbi's son and I do NOT want to be 'set-up' with him.
Ari is Dan's brother (who woulda thunk?)
Ezri is an annoying twitch.
Dibble looks like cookie-monster.
AND last but not least,
There was nothing wrong with my computer.

Tomorrow is a 'family tiyul' to the chocolate factory. Fun, fun. Hours of whiny kids and time in the car. Oh yeah, and 'food' - I'm really beginning to hate food.

Incidentally 'only 20 pounds to go'... ;)

LOL!!

No comments: