Friday, November 18, 2005

Funyun Soup...

I went to Lamed Hey with Mommy and Saba and Savta. It was early, it was good.

I got my favoritest breakfast there. Freshly fried shnitzels and the spaghetti with their 'special' sauce. Needless to say, I ate it on the way Home so as not to make my siblings jealous. (I think I made up for not eating last night, and you know what? It was waaaaaay better than what they had at that stuffy restaraunt. )

I baked defective 'crinkle cookies' - I call them defective because all of the powdered sugar dissappeared and they look like chocolate cookies with strep throat.

So, Shabbos is coming - I really really hope that it's a good one. There are people that I want to see, places that I want to go and things that I want to do. I hope I at least manage to do some of the stuff.

Have A Splendiferous Shabbos...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WANNA COOKIE!!!