Monday, November 21, 2005

GOOD LUCK LITTLE BROTHER!!!

Massage class... Learned the first three basic moves of the back. Yes, we are now officially working on the back. The best part of class was when I decided to ask my teacher if there was any relief that she could give to my shoulder (which was in PAIN thanks to my Shabbos afternoon activities.) Well, she said "sure" and proceeded to poke and massage the pain away! It was GREAT and now it doesn't hurt anymore!! :)

It was raining today (A Lot) so I bussed to the office (for the first time EVER.) I was given lots of work to keep me busy and even got a 'project' to manage. (Yes, that is a 'wow' thing.) I wonder - do I come off as a 'push-over' or a 'goody-goody' or as someone to be 'walked all over' and sent around to do stupid errands (like: "can you go find that because I don't have the energy to?" or "you do it, because you might as well/I don't want to.") I don't think so but maybe I'm too close to the situation? I suppose I should amuse them nonetheless. So, I do the stuff - but I hate feeling like a shmata. And I think it's understandable.

After work I headed back to the apartment. I walked because it wasn't raining (too hard.) I met Menucha near TM, stopped at the bakery to get breakfast and dessert (which I ate while waiting for Shosh - which would explain why we didn't have dessert...) and then we went back to the apartment together. I put dinner into the oven and shmoozed/entertained Menucha (well, I drove her crazy at least, with my incessant chatter and what-not.)

Now, we are waiting for Sassy to get here. She will be coming after class and sleeping over (cause it's her night off and she loves spending her nights off with ME!!)

Daddy e-mailed me from A Merry Ca. I wonder if they are having fun.

On a bright side (can it be called a bright side, you be the judge...) I don't have to waste energy washing the black rings of JeruSlime off of my feet tonight, because I held my skirt up (because it was raining and I didn't want to be all wet) so it didn't drag on the ground and so didn't make me all dirty. YAY!

I can't believe I am going to The States in a little over 20 days. Oh yeah, my boss still hasn't told me whether or not I can go...

hehehe.

ummm, yeah.

3 comments:

debsy said...

Don't u start with the count downs, haven't we had enough??
but thanks for letting me know b/c that means less than 30 days till i get to Israel! Yippeee!!
Your making me procrastinate!! How can u help me one night and the next stop me from doing what u told me to do!;-p

Hinda said...

GOING TO THE STATES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!!!!!!!!

tevie said...

lol cute how the topic had 0 to do with the post ^_^ (i hope by little brother you mean me :) and if so thanks!