Sunday, November 27, 2005

Gosh-Darned Fashtunkenah Pancakes...

Reflexology - learned the eyeballs and talked about getting peas stuck up noses.

Work - didn't actually do much. I did do some work for the 'seminar' and answered the phone. I went with Feige to the post-office (for the second time) and next time, I will have to go on my own... (I am dreading it.)

I still don't have a 'final answer' about my trip/vacation time. The head-boss wasn't in today, so I didn't even have the chance to ask again.

Oh yeah, and they really NEED for me to work on Thursdays. At least until 17:30 or 18:00 (meaning 18:30 or 19:00 - in 'office lingo.') I don't know what to do. I mean, I could technically do it - work from 14:00 until 17:30/18:00. In the long run, all it means is less 'relaxation time' and less time at Home and more money.

Who knew I cared about the money? go figure.

In other news, the stupid pancake (who I don't even know!) doesn't eat proccessed food on Pesach! Give me a break! Dude, what is up with that?!!??!!?!

And out of curiousity, how did this come up in the course of a civil conversation?

Even more random - would it even be possible?

Am I dreaming?

Ok, back to the 'real world', I shall continue my pancake-less existence (and continue to eat on Pesach...) I shall keep attending classes, going to work and praying that Sassy would work up the courage to bring Home the cute med. student for me... :)

No comments: