Monday, November 14, 2005

I Wore My Teal Skirt...

Ok, so I didn't wear it to class - I wore my PJs to class (come on, it was massage - it didn't pay to get dressed.) In class, we convinced our teacher to get straight down to bussiness. She agreed, and I finally got to learn how to stand for the 'standing parts' and the 'standing parts' for the Chest. It was very exciting, I even convinced myself that I am good at it. Am I? I dunno, ask the people I worked on...

We ended a little early, so I had plenty of time to go back to my apartment and shower in a vain attempt to get the oil off of me. (I think I need to get some soap that has 'scrubbing bubbles' in it.) I even ate lunch before I had to run out. :)

Work was fun. I mean, I guess you could call it fun. It is relatively quiet (because all of the bosses are away) but in their absence(s) we are trying to organize all of the drawers, cabinets and files and to re-organize all of the filing. *Sigh* - I feel like I'm doing something, but I'd rather be cleaning my room than trying to gather up all of the run-away bussiness cards and paper-clips.

Like last night, I was able to leave early - so I stopped off to pick up some stuff to make dinner and some nosh for tonight's party.

Sassy is coming over - it's her night off. I think she might even be sleeping over. Sounds good to me! We'll have fun anyway!

I'll feed her a booger cookie, give her my blanket and maybe this week she'll actually sleep.

We shall see...

3 comments:

debsy said...

Sassy, sleep - Lorers, ur nuts right!!! Do i get a booger cookie and a blanket when i come to stay too??

Sassy said...

Thanks for the hospitality Lorelie... Although we'll see about the sleeping part. There is something I wanna do and you won't let me... Hmmmmmmmmmm!

tevie said...

" I dunno, ask the people I worked on.."

well i can tell you who you dont work on! lol jk :)