Friday, December 02, 2005

Anticipating the Worst...

Before I even begin my day, I have decided to post. I have been awake since 7:30 however, it is almost 9:00 and I have yet to leave my bedroom. I am not prepared for today, tonight or tomorrow.

Shabbos is coming and I am dreading it.

There are people that I wish I could see.
There are people that I wish I could talk to in person.
There are some people I wish I could just talk to.

I am by NO standards a 'touchy-feely' person, partially due to the fact that I am hyper-sensitive to other people's auras and energies (go ahead, think I'm crazy - but I'm telling you, they exist.) For this reason, I think I can safely assume that am in pretty bad shape when I say - I think I need a hug. However, my closest friends are far far away.

I've lost some because we have fallen out of touch, I'm losing some due to 'natural causes'.

Is this what growing up is supposed to be like?

If so, I want a refund.

4 comments:

debsy said...

Don't know if i'm included in that but i'm coming i'm coming!!! and i love u and miss u!

Miryam said...

Lori, at the same time you need a hug, I can definitely use one too.
Let's send out one via airwaves, or something.
-Mir

RJ said...

ohh Lolly Polly!!! love u 2

Sassy Madricha said...

Am I a good enough friend to give you a hug?