Friday, December 23, 2005

Chanale is Married. How Can That Be?!?!

I call this lazy but in a constructive way.

I can't think of anything of importance to write aside from - Shabbos is coming and so is Menucha and we're gonna have fun!!!

So, I have decided to publish a few of the pictures from our trip to Merry Ca...
This is a picture of Me and Sammy with Nancy!

Mitch and Nancy Halpert are like family to us! We've known them, well it seems like forever to me. We hope they come and visit soon!

THANKS FOR THE MEAL LAST SHABBOS! IT WAS DELICIOUS - AND THE COMPANY WE WERE KEEPING MADE IT TASTE DIVINE!!!
This is a picture of Me and Sammy along with Lori Bader and Hindy.

Lori is an old friend (we have the same name and all...)

And, Hindy is more than an adopted sibling - she's like a sister.

Remember all the good times we had?
Remember when your skirt fell down in shul?
Remember how you screamed?

Come and visit us sometime soon!!!

And Last But Most Certainly Not Least...

It's the reason we went, the reason we flew, the reason we travelled, it all was for YOU!!

Chanale and Levi arrived a little late but not too late for a picture.

Ok, so I didn't do it on Shabbos - but I will do it here...

Chanale - you mean so much to me! Do you have any idea? We've been friends for a long time. I mean it's a little confusing because we were friends and then we weren't and then we were but we really were the whole darned time.

Remember all the good times we had? When we used to try to convince my father to let you come over for a Shabbos meal - and when your Mom used to send us into Shul on Friday nights and we would sit and whisper while staring into our siddurim and looking like we were davening? How about when we were really little and we used to hide under the table in the 'kiddush room'/library (in the old house), when we were scared to go into the barn because it was 'haunted for sure' and when we used to hide in the 'spot' in the attic of Hindy and Moushkie's room. When the 'teenagers' lived to torment us and when the new house was finally built. When you went away for school and we lost touch but were always able to pick up right where we had left off when you came back. When we went to Seminary and got even closer than ever before?

Mazal Tov Chanale! I don't know how to begin to express my joy at being at your wedding and seeing you glow with such intense happiness.

May you and Levi build a Bayit Ne'eman B'Yisrael. I have no doubt that you will - you are such an unbelievably wonderful, friendly, caring and special person.

I love you Sis!

No comments: