Saturday, December 03, 2005

Her Stomach is Like an Eggplant...

So, after a havoc-filled erev-shabbos - things got a little better...

Friday night - Didn't feel good but walked to Aviv. Saw Sara and Raizi (sort of...) Got Home by 23:30 and got straight into bed.

Shabbos Day - Really didn't feel well. But, I got up for shul anyway. Didn't quite make it through shul (left after Chazarat Hashat"z of Musaf.) Lunch (let's not go there.) Spent the rest of the day in bed - cuddling with the 'fuzzy little brown thing' (who is supposed to help you feel beter when you are under the weather.)

After Shabbos - Daddy drove me back to Jerusalem. I am so thankful that he did because I don't think that I physically could have gotten onto a bus considering how icky I'm feeling.

Tomorrow a new week begins. School and work and 'life' in general.

I hope I feel better soon. I hate being sick.

12 days till we go to Merry Cah...

4 comments:

yo' meanma said...

Eggplant??? why an eggplant? now if you said it felt like my squishy pumpkin pie...

N E way I hope u feel better.

Drink lots of TTTTT's and chicken soup. (if u need more soup let me know :-) )

Chavs said...

REFUAH SHELAMA! I hope you are feeling better!
I get to see you soon :)
Have a great day!

ME said...

Polly i miss you fuzzy wazzy things... remember the puppet show????
RJ
Hope u have a wonderful week
Shmeli says HI Lolly Polly !!

Sassy Madricha said...

Refua Sheleima Lolly! I'm so sorry you're not geeling well. Want me to come over and feed you chicken soup?