Monday, December 12, 2005

I'll never get across the street if I don't cross it.

Class was relatively boring. We learned a whole bunch of new stuff - but because I'm still not feeling 100% I didn't work or get worked on. I did however go to work after class. The office was hectic (today was a 'deadline day') so I didn't really sit much. I did filing and I even started follow-up work for the project I started a looong time ago. The fax machine officially hates me. I made a 'good secretary' and spoke to a ton of people on the phone and I even 'got people on the line' for my boss. The best part is I left on time. Boy, I felt accomplished.

I walked back to the apartment. Because, I figured - "I ate a sufganyah, cause the Head Boss was in the mood for them and sent someone out to pick some up. Then insisted that I have one." How could I refuse? My first one of the season and it was YUM! (It was a 'mini' so it wasn't so big and demading and exploding with jelly to the point of nauseation.) So, minimal exercise was called for.

I made 'Tabaot' for dinner and they were yummy. I actually made food. Aren't you proud of me? I ate dinner at well, it was basically dinner-time.

Now, I am going to check up everyone else's blogs and comment on their lives.

Then I will wash my feet (scrub.)

And then I will crawl into bed, get comfy under the covers, snuggle with Toffee and the little fuzzy things and forge ahead with the new book that I am reading.

Considering it was written by a 15 year old. It's pretty good.

Check it out - Eragon...

It's so good, I think I might pick it up in Merry Cah.

Speaking of which - only a little more than 36 hours till I go.

Oh my goodness.

2 comments:

da'kender said...

only 36 hours! shoot!

Hinda said...

LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA! LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA! LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA! LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA! LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA! LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA! LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA! LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA! LORELAI IS COMING TO MERRY CA!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!