Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Jet-lagged...

I'm not really sure what time it is. I mean, I have looked at my watch and see the sun coming up but things just aren't 'falling into place' for my biological clock.

I am so sleepy. Oysh! This is going to be bad.

I need to pack up and head up to Yerushalayim. Sadly though, my mathematically challenged brain is too tired to do the math and figure out which would be the ideal bus to take into the city. I don't want to be there too early and I don't want to get in too late.

Plus, I have work. 5 hours of answering phones and taking notes and trying to stay awake. Oh my. This is going to be fun.

Seeing as I am going in for just one night - and Deborah is here (so I'm going to be shmoozing and catching up with her...) I have decided to shove everything into my smaller backpack and if it doesn't fit then it's not coming. Sadly, I regret to inform you that it doesn't look like there will be room for my computer. So, I decided to blog this morning (since I don't know whether to be sleeping or awake...) and I will be back tomorrow night - when I am back Home for the Holy day of Shabbos.

Sounds good. Right? I hope so, my mind isn't processing things too well right about now.

I think I'll go battle with the bus schedule.

Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Miryam said...

You sound just a little tired, Lori. I hope you get a chance to rest a little bit on the bus, or something. Wouldn't want you falling asleep in the middle of work, now, would we?

Have a good day.

Sassy Madricha said...

YOURE BACK!!!!!

I sooo can't wait to see you!!

Love, Sassy

Anonymous said...

good luck