Thursday, December 15, 2005

Loyal Readers...

Here's the scoop.

I have decided to deal with my broken computer in the same way that I have dealt with my inablility to breathe. I am going to just 'take it as it comes' and roll with the punches.

I mean - who needs their 3-e-d & c keys to work regularly? Seriously.

I don't want to take a chance of having my computer stranded in America until G-d alone knows when. So, I am NOT taking it with me.

My bags are packed (aside form my teddy-bears.) I am ready to go. I even have my winter-coat, scarf and gloves.

I will try to 'beg' some internet time from my cousins on Motz"ash - so I will try to post then.

If I don't manage that, then you will iy"H be hearing from me next on Tuesday night Israel time.

I'll miss you, I'll miss my computer and I'll miss the Holy Land.

Love ya all!

and for now L'hitraot...

5 comments:

Sassy Madricha said...

Donnnnn't go Lolly!!

Well, being that you are probably already on the plane now, it is technically too late to stop you. So, in that case, have a awesome time and don't forget to bring me back a cooler full of snow. Pwetty pwease? And a bottle or two of mouse wouldn't kill me either!

Enjoy and I hope to hear from you on Motzei Shabbos!

Love, Sassy

Hinda said...

LORI'S COMING! LORI'S COMING! LORI'S COMING! LORI'S COMING! LORI'S COMING! LORI'S COMING! LORI'S COMING! LORI'S COMING!
AND I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE HER! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Miryam said...

Lori,
I don't know when the next time you will see this will be. I just wanted to tell you that the entire time you are here, in the good ol' US of A, I will be thinking of you, wishing I could see you...
Hope you have a great time at the wedding and just visiting friends!

yo' meanma said...

Hi there,

Hope everyone is having a great time :)

Miss u all

Sassy Madricha said...

I'm waiting Lolly... Check in so we know you're still alive, ok?