Monday, December 26, 2005

On the Second Night of Chanukah...

Well, not much has happened yet on the second night of Chanukah. I mean, I forgot about the pita in the toaster and ate half of the popcorn meant for the party but aside from that...

So, about this morning. Grandpa arrived in Israel. I didn't get out of bed until 11:00 and then I left my apartment. I was so excited to find out that I could meet up with Nuch and so I did. We walked (slowly?) towards town. We stopped in the fabric store (and Menucha patiently waited for me to choose fabric.) Then we stopped at the Notions store and picked up thread.

At that point we parted ways and I headed towards the office. On the way I decided to stop in the 'claire'-like store and check out the earrings. I found a pair that I liked and decided to treat myself to a 'chanuka present' - yay! I have new earrings and they are sparkly.

Not much happened at work. I went down to the post office but they had closed early, got yelled at for not sending the mail, did more follow-up work on the Media 2006 project and answered MANY MANY phones.

I HATE phones!!!

Anywho - I got to leave work early (17:45.) So, I hopped on a bus and made my way to Zol Lemehadrin to pick up applesauce and crackers for the party.

Rochel is bringing Latkes and we are going to play Apples to Apples and maybe even Boggle.

We shall see...

1 comment:

miryam said...

The party sounds like fun. Pass my regards on to everyone.

Happy 2nd night of Chanukah!!