Sunday, December 04, 2005

THE Teddy Bear Rescue Mission... (Take 19871289)...

I just received this picture via e-mail and felt the overwhelming need and desire to share it...

If you don't know me - then hold on to your seat, this basically sums me up, in a nutshell.

Ok, that's not true - it sums up about 15% of me. I'm convinced that I am complex, deep and mysterious.

(OK - YOU CAN STOP LAUGHING RIGHT ABOUT NOW.)


ALL MY LOVE TO - BECCA and DEBORAH!!!

THE BESTEST SHANA ALEF ROOMATES ANYBODY COULD HAVE BEEN ASKED TO TAKE IN... :)

MISS YOU GUYS YONK-LOADS!!!

AND WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS - JUST REMEMBER...

I'm not sad,

Just a tad mad,

Aren't you glad?

3 comments:

debsy said...

I'm glad that ur not sad despite being mad, that never can be bad!!!

Miss u both tons too!!

Lori I love ur post!
Thanks for taking me in as a roomie!! It really made my year!
Love u!

RJ said...

ohhh... i'm speechless... ;)
that was a funny rescue mission... wasn't Deb like learning with Michal??? or was that a different time... wow the memories .... :( i miss u guys....
Love RJ

debsy said...

Don't remember the details....but yeah.....memories ......