Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday at Home Again...

Well - there isn't much to say yet as the day has yet to begin. (Though I have been awake for over an hour already.)

Mommy is ticked and Daddy is being ornery and cryptic. Sammy is still asleep and Dibble is screaming for underwear.

I have an eye doctor appointment today - so, hopefully I will get new contacts and be able to see without the ridiculously annoying rimless rim of my glasses inconspicuously blurring my vision when I try to look at things out of my 'line of vision.'

I polished the candle-sticks for Shabbos. I guess at least I did something good.

My mind is in a pretzel and my thoughts are all sort of fuzzy. I've tried unsuccessfully to clear everything so that I can think however it refuses to be cleared. I couldn't even figure out the answers to the riddles. Granted, one was so 'out of the box' that I never would have thought of it - but I realized that the second one Mrs. Peikes gave us to do in ninth grade. I figured it out back then - but couldn't remember it now. *sigh* Disappointment. Mah Yesh La'asot?

I'm wondering - was it worth it? I mean, it was for me - but was it for the other party...

And my cookies flopped - should I have taken that as a sign?

I don't mean to sound ridiculous and insecure - really, I'm not.

It's just - I wonder...

2 comments:

~{~~@ said...

really, not stressful, all is tralala in Lapland! Worked till 7 yesterday, in case you were wondering why i made little sense any time after that until I got a few hours of zzz's Shabbat Shalom, enjoy your familia!

tevie said...

pretzel this is how i would teach people in US to say my name, i would then tell them to say pretvi they do it and then ask for only tzvi what do i get... tevie!