Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Slow Fasts and Scheduling Conflicts...

(See first frame - that's What I thought):
(See last two frames - that's The reality of the Situation):

Ack! What am I supposed to do?

My schedule is so chock full of things and my free time is in such SHORT supply.

I want to make time to do some things but The Big Guy in charge is not making it easy for me.

So far things that are going on that are time sensitive and that I need to do by the end of the month:

#1. Chava is coming and I am going to miss her arrival.
#2. I really want to free up time to go to the museum.
#3. Kedma is this Motza"sh.
#4. Sassy - we MUST get together.
#5. Nuch - at least I'll get to see you until I pass out from sheer exhaustion on your couch and then leave at 7:00 in the morning to be at Seminar on time.
#6. Seminar...
#7. Shabbos plans? hmmm...
#8. Work - Work - Work... ARG!!!
#9. Re-organize notes (the test is getting closer and I am missing notes and everything I have is out of order.)
and last but certainly not least:
#10. tentative and still under debate... (Sorry to keep you in suspense - I'll let you know #10 when it is decided.)

Till tonight - Have an easy fast everybody!!

3 comments:

debsy said...

is number 10 coming to visit me???

Chavs said...

I'm so honored to be #1 on your list, but that only works if I have a passport to come with. What is this with me and passports?!?!? Hashem yirachem!

Sassy Madricha said...

I feel loved...
But trust me, I'm just as busy as you, so I think our get-together might have to wait till March!