Sunday, January 22, 2006

Walking, Smiling and Ingesting Copious Amounts of Mike and Ikes...

Class this morning was the saddest repeat of a class that I have ever had the misfortune of sitting through. On the bright side, the heat was on HIGH so the room was warm and toasty.

Walked to work and after being informed once again that I am NOT under ANY circumstances allowed to take off any time on Pesach I filed and tried to sort out the MediaMess (which only I can sort out considering I made it in the first place.)

Left the office very on time and even stopped along the way home to do the unthinkable - I actually went into the store and bought some stuff that was desperately needed in my apartment. I deserve BIG kudos for that, ok?!

On a random note (only not - because she is her and I am me.) I ran into Malia this afternoon on King George while Shpatziring back to the office after searching for and finding the dingy and sketchifying building where the insurance agent's office is and picking up an envelope... (sounds mysterious, no?)

I regret to report that my current scarf project is not progressing at it's top estimated speed. Sadly, it never seems to get longer - understandably though, because I never seem to work on it. *sigh* I really want a new scarf. I guess that considering it is all up to me that if I want it I will have to work on it and get it done.

I spoke to me' abba earlier and he said something about coming into Jeru and chilling for a while.
I'm waiting for a call or an update or a something at any rate.
I hope he doesn't forget about me.
I'm sick of being forgotten about.

4 comments:

Major Flying Disaster said...

BIG Kudos to you....we really did need it...u know ppl r prob going to start wondering what it was that you bought. ;) well u can always chill with me tonight and we can play boggle.....

~{~~@ said...

guess i'm with u on the pessach thingy.. oh well- that's our punishment for nt having our life planned out 4 months in advance, or at least keeping queit about it! And to think I'm the one that got you into this mess ot begin with ;) if only I wouldn't have replied to that Janglo post.................

debsy said...

I'm not forgetting about u!! We're saving the world together remember!! And we're going to confer about how to do it over Pesach seeing as i need somewhere to crash over Chol HaMoed and apparently you're definately around!!

Sassy Madricha said...

Ummm, just wanted to know if there are any left-over Mike and Ikes for my visit later!