Friday, February 10, 2006

Pampering My Romantic Side...

(ALL CREDIT TO: George R.R. Martin - A Storm of Swords, Bantam Books, 2000.)

"My feather bed is deep and soft, and there I'll lay you down.
I'll dress you all in yellow silk and on your head a crown.
For you shall be my lady love, and I shall be your lord.
I'll always keep you warm and safe and guard you with my sword.
And how she smiled, And how she laughed the maiden of the tree.
She spun away and said to him no feather bed for me.
I'll wear a gown of golden leaves, and bind my hair with grass
But you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass."

And as sketchy as it seems -
I'm telling you.
I was born in the wrong century.

If you didn't understand the poem or my comment following it - please don't feel neglected.

I have included the end of this post especially for YOU!

Please allow me to present some pictures for your viewing pleasure - (Cherry Picking '05) -


Shabbos is coming...

3 comments:

Flying Disaster said...

Is it sketchy if i feel like i do understand???? well miss you tons. have a good shabbos

debsy said...

me too!! wrong century for sure dear!!!

i want cherries!!!

Hinda said...

I remember coming to your house for my last Shabbos of shana alef and you guys had just gone cherry picking!

Sigh...*tear*

I MISS YOU!