Thursday, February 02, 2006

S'me again...

Well, after a disastrous morning. I walked into town with Nootch and the cute guy wasn't even at the place where he was supposed to be.

Then I went to work. Turns out the office was just what I needed. Work and a friendly atmosphere and stuff to do and computer people destroying the normalcy of my computer (which now not only doesn't print but is also 98% in Hebrew...)

After work I made it just in time to catch my bus Home. We went out to Mister Zol and it was raining so hard that I decided to throw all caution to the wind and figured 'you only live once' so we splashed through the puddles and got as wet as we could (so much for trying to be pretty, put-together and lady-like. It's just not my style I suppose.)

I didn't bake because I was too tired and lazy. I did knit (a bit) and I heard Sammy play her Fantasia.

The Dibble gave me a kabob and I almost heard Hamalach with the 'ding-ding's when Daddy put him to bed.

Tomorrow morning we're going out to Lamed Hey!

Guess what I'm gonna have for breakfast...

3 comments:

Flying Disaster said...

Hope you enjoy ur shnitzel and spaghetti. i missed you last night...the hail coming down was like snowballs was making so much noise in the apt. :(

Sassy Madricha said...

Jealous! All I had for breakfast was a mivchan ptor at 8:00am in Mt. Scopus...

How I was craving coffee, but the cafeteria was closed!! Chutzpa!!

Shabbat shalom!

Lorelai said...

umm, Sas - I dunno if you would have appreciated what I had for breakfast.

Really.

It's a Lori-thing...