Monday, February 13, 2006

Tall, Dark and Forbidding...

- Ok, we learned the legs in class this morning.
- There was Hot water after class. (I scrubbed the ankle dirt ring and it actually faded somewhat.)
- Bussed to work (again...)

No boss and no errands today. Just birthday cake, nuts, projects and lots and lots of telephone calls. (My head is still ringing.)

As I left the office it started to drizzle. I ignored it and decided to walk. On the way I stopped to find out about an appointment that I have been avoiding... LoL! So much for trying, they closed early because of Tu B'shvat. I guess I'll have to leave earlier tomorrow and try again. *sigh*

Observation for the day: I am running dangerously low on Chicken Soup. I'll need to resupply SOON...

2 comments:

yo' meanma said...

Chicken soup?? I will have to think about that.

as for C & H might the fire smell like my T? yummy :)

Sassy Madricha said...

Well, if you run out of chicken soup, at least you will have that life-supply of popcorn to rely on.