Thursday, February 02, 2006

To Vent My Frustrations...

Aside from the fact that I've been awake since 3:30 this morning, and that the wind was screaming in through the cracks in the window-frames.

The sky is cloudy, gray and overcast with the promise of rain and storms (reflecting my mood perfectly.)

I actually bothered getting dressed this morning and got myself 'put together' looking. I straightened my hair and put in my contacts. And, I'm even wearing earrings ON A WEEKDAY!!!

And then I got a call from school. After all of my effort and work - I got a call saying 'class is cancelled.' Now, any sane person would have rejoiced in this glorious news - but all of my effort seemed wasted. So, I am not happy.

I then managed to burn breakfast and let's just say things have gone downhill from there.

Today doesn't look like it will be getting better any time soon.

I still have to go to work (though that might actually be JUST what I need.)

Sadly though - it still causes me to get Home late (which is something that I simply don't have the energy for.) I won't be Home until at least 19:00. I know that doesn't seem late - but to my tired and muddled mind it most certainly is.

I need support and though I know I have lots of friends out there - most of you are just tooooo far away.

I think I'll go snuggle with my Teddy and hope for the sun to come out...

1 comment:

Flying Disaster said...

Breakfast was great thanks....and thanks for cleaning up too. i tried to cheer u up...sorry it didn't work. Lunch was great- so didn't answer ur IM i was dusting the apt. well ttyl..have a great shabbos- Miss you