Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day...

Are you feelin' the love?

Tried to get a dentist appointment this morning. The hitch in that one was the fact that the soonest available appointment is on May 26th.

So, I headed to the office feeling dejected.

I got there half an hour early and got right to work on the newest project that was added to my plate.

Thankfully aside from the phone ringing endlessly for the second day in a row, I finished almost everything.

Walked home and had time to throw a pita into the toaster before Nootch arrived.

I then ingested yonk-loads of chocolate chip cookies and subsequently forgot about the aforementioned pita (which tasted a lot like burnt shmura matzah by the time I got around to eating it.)

Daddy is supposedly coming to visit soon.

Shame we don't have any cold seltzer.

Oh well, I guess it's true what they say - you can't please everybody all the time.

No comments: