Thursday, March 23, 2006

E...X...S? X...S...E? How Does it Go Again?

Yeah - I won't expound upon class. It was sketch - to say the very least.

Made it to work only 10 minutes late. Left on time, b"H!

At Home I changed into my 'party clothes' and we headed out to the Shomron to the Priesers, for Raquel's engagement party.

It was nice. I'm not at liberty to say anything more. I drank, danced, laughed, mingled and did everything BUT flirt. (Shosh, you should be so proud of me. It was so tempting - but I resisted. Come on!! It was an ENTIRE party of Aish guys. *sigh*)

We made it Home a little after midnight. I'm currently blogging while running my tongue over my whitestrips and smiling the smile that a certain somebody loves... ;)

I'm trying to figure out where to sleep. My bed is taken over by my own junk.

I think the time has come to clean - again...

Well, Pesach is on the way.

Finally...

1 comment:

debsy said...

and if pesach is on the way........so am i!!!
and so is something else via e-mail very soon! i'm so excited, wish i ould see your face when u open the e-mail! ;-)