Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Gutsy Bravado Burning Shame...

Well, Sammy and Raizi showed up a little after 2:00 in the morning. We managed to get to sleep at a little after 3:00.

I was up at 7:00 and peeled the potatos and onions for our 'hotel breakfast.' I woke Sammy at 8:30 and at 9:00 I got a call from Mommy, "Can we come for breakfast?" I said yes and it was planned. I peeled some more potatos, we put the stuff up to cook and soon Mommy, Daddy and Eli showed up. They came bearing taste-treats and all was good. Breakfast turned out yum and it was really nice to entertain.

I have decided that I really like the apartment that I am renting. So much so that if i could I would buy it and totally fix it up. It is an ideal place to be. Granted it needs MAJOR renovation and is basically a total do-over - but it has such potential.

I left for work and sauntered to the office. It was chilly out and at the office things were quietish. When I left the weather had turned colder and windy to boot. I walked home quickly - stopping only to pick up some more of the whole wheat pitot. (They are REALLY good.)

Becca is here. I simply can't believe it. My brain doesn't accept it. It is so good to see her and hear her voice! I hope she realizes how happy I am that she is really here!!!

Tomorrow is going to be insane. No class, work, wedding and then to go Home or not to go Home - time will tell.

I need a drink and Fringe and Frizzie are telling me that bed-time was a long time ago and that I missed my curfew. Toffee is not going to be pleased. Betcha he'll hog the pillow all night just to spite me.

Alas.

Who can argue with their teddy when the teddy is 110% right?

1 comment:

debsy said...

Arguing with the teddy is sooooonot a good idea!! trust me!! ;-)