Friday, March 31, 2006

Kaflooey - Gezundtheit...

Ok, time-lagged and sleepy I report relatively early on a Friday morning. I've been busy trying to clean my desktop and peeling veggies for umpteen different things. My hands smeel like garlic, because I peeled not just a few cloves but an entire head of the aromatic stuff.

While I battled with the purifying agent, Mommy got the fish ready to be 'bagged' and cooked. It is a trifle disturbing, I must admit, to conduct a staring contest with these meals-to-be.

At this point the Dibble showed up in all of his Pajama'd glory and demanded Akiva. He then announced that for lack of anything better to do on Erev Shabbos - he was going to go play on the Kid's Basement Computer.

Mickey cat has been a nuisance all morning. First he was in the sink licking the faucet in an attempt to re-hydrate himself, he proceeded to take a shower (though that could be due to the fact that I turn the water on full power.) Annoyed at this turn of fate he sulked off to his newest hiding spot. Can you find him?

I finally managed to get my hands on the CD that has been circulating throughout my household upon which are saved a number of photos of our house on Oxford Court. I wouldn't move back there for anything. I love it here too much. But, every time I see pictures, I realize how much I miss it. Such a laid-back life with everything served to me on a silver platter. I can't decide how I would rather live. It is more free here and I am in charge of my own life - but I think it would be nice to have a vacation...

(Hopefully some pictures of the Polly-abode-from-abroad will be uploaded at some point in the near future. However, it is Erev Shabbos and I do have stuff to do...)

1 comment:

debsy said...

I miss u! And i am gonna see u even if i have to come to beit shemesh to do so!!!