Friday, March 10, 2006

Kids in Orange Vests...

Woke up, packed and made my way Home.

Ate cookie dough and egged the challah.

The dibble didn't look like himself - so I didn't recognize him. Seriously. It was pretty funny when I asked who Avi's friend was and everyone was like - ummm, that's Avi Chai.

Freddie left, Eli isn't Home and I think it is going to be a quiet Shabbos.

I will try to get attention - but - I don't know that anyone will be around to kidnap. We'll see.

At least Mommy has agreed to do the required alterations on my gown (yeah, the one from three years ago. It's a little too big nowadays, I wonder why...)

Anywho, I think I'll wear it next week - at night at least. I'm sort of paranoid about wearing it to the carnival - it could get so dirty!

Actually - I guess the big question now is whether or not I will even BE at carnival.

The real world sure does stink when it conflicts with the things that you want to do...

Have a great Shabbos!

No comments: