Sunday, March 05, 2006

Meningitis - Inflammation of the Meninges...

When Freddie woke up at 5:20 to get ready for her tiyul shnati I also woke up. By 7:00 I was packed and bored - but I decided to sit around at Home for an extra half-hour so as to avoid the 'old-people' crush.

Class was hard to sit through - I attribute the hyperactivity to a severe lack of sleep and an overdose of beautiful music and fair weather.

The walk back from work was quite productive. My persistence has finally paid off. I found a little bakery who sells whole wheat pitot. I know, I know - there are tons of places that have whole wheat pita - well, you know what? I've been looking for two weeks and haven't been able to find any. So for me this is exciting!

Hopefully I will get out of class early tomorrow and will get lucky like I was last week. Why? So that I can go on an expedition through the wilds of the shuk to replenish our supply of fresh fruits and veggies.

I need to convince my boss to let me take off from work on 'Shushan Purim' - or I won't be able to go to carnival. That would be DEVASTATING!! (well, it would be for me anyway. It's one of the most amazing things - to see how our whole neighborhood family really joins together and turns out such an amazing event.)

A random thought with no proper beginning or end - it's sort of like the middle of a thought, but I'm not sure what to add to it. It can be taken in so many ways. I saw a movie last night and one of the ending lines was the amazing insight which allows people to understand how to "Love completely, without understanding." It refers to a love that overlooks any shortcomings and is there unbreakable and strong - no matter what.

Strange things are moving in on the horizon. They are not storm-clouds, nor are they rainclouds. I'm not sure what they are - but they are a sure sign of change.

Which makes me smile.

I could use a change.

I am ready.

No comments: