Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ms. Sense O'dyne...

Funny start to my day: I voted.

What else did I do today?

Well I; Cleaned, Did Laundry, Organized, Re-organized, Did More Laundry, Cleaned, Went Grocery Shopping (complete with shopping-cart-races), Unloaded the car, Cleaned, Did More Laundry, Locked Freddie and Brenda outside, Organized, Lit candles, Re-organized, Cleaned, Cleaned, Ate, Cleaned, Organized...

Getting the picture?

Want to know what's sad?

I'm not done cleaning yet.

I'm waiting for an e-mail. I didn't clean the basement bathroom, I still haven't made cookies and I didn't even go out to the park to play football. Only thing I did manage to do was get a new water bottle (but it's only a 4.)

Found out the dates when Sharon and the boys are due to arrive for Pesach. I'm getting VERY excited. It's going to be just like the old days - only not.

I'm hoping to spend time with certain friends. I'm hoping to meet some new people.

I think I may be putting too much thought and too many hopes and expectations into this.

My flowers are wilting and the candles are burning low.

I think the time has come to turn on the middle light, turn on the music and clean some more.

Whaddaya Reckon?

3 comments:

Michalie said...

uh oh...
peasach isnt really coming, is it?????
i really dont feel like cleaning so much..

Sassy Madricha said...

You're sounding really accomplished my dear!!

Were you waiting for my email???

Love ya loads, Sassy

Lorelai said...

Betach. ;)