Monday, March 27, 2006

My Stomach...

Digestion is an integral part of eating.

Freddie kept me amused today. Thank you Freddie.

Deborah finished her Dolphins! (Finally!!) MAZAL TOV!! Sh'koyach!! and I am SOOOO proud of you Partner...

And for your viewing pleasure I present:

Ze' Dolfinz - a' la Deborah...

I wish I could discipline myself and sit down and finish off some of the many projects that I've begun.

On that list; 2 counted-cross stitch canvases, blanket, my scarf, Ezri's scarf, numerous jewelry projects (earrings, bracelets, necklaces), pillows, scrapbooks, sock puppets, teddy bear clothes, skirts, kippot and more...

Someday I'll be inspired and finish them all.

Eventually.

I hope.

3 comments:

debsy said...

thanks partner.
don't worry u'll get around to it eventually! i found that babysitting for hours and being ill in bed very helpful!

Chavs said...

MAZAL TOV! I think we should make a siyum! It looks so good! I think its really great to have seen (only part of it, we missed the beginning stages)the whole thing come together! wow! YAA!

Adina :) said...

Wow Deb its beautiful!!!!!!
I'm so proud of you!!!!
Yasher Koach!
Miss ya and luv ya tons!