Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Purim Prizes and Cutie Pies...

Whoa. Things went ever so quickly today. Costumes, Music, Chayalim, Prizes, Booths, Friends, Friendships and more...







Of course there were the ironies - but they seem to be the one constant thing that I can rely on in my life.

Tomorrow is back to routine - sort of... I mean, it's back to school and work for me.

Oh yeah, I got three phone-numbers that I have been trying to get for a loooong time :) AND a standing offer from somebody with a car to call if I ever decide to make time and go out on a tiyul.

Where this all leads - we shall see...

6 comments:

debsy said...

i see u went in the gown in the end! I hope u enjoyed! Looks like u had more fun than I did on my Shushan Purim - unfortunately it was back to routine for me this morning already!

yo' meanma said...

Here fishy fishy fishy....

It was great having you home for Purim...thanks for keeping me amused :)

Chavs said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!

Michalie said...

boy that picture of me is ugly!
you better delet it- or else!
anyway--- it was a fun carnival anyway...

Adina:) said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

the carnival looks sooooo cute!
Its sounds like you enjoyed your Purim!

Numbers??? what kinda Numbers????
(*wink wink nudge nudge*)

Sassy Madricha said...

I just want to know how long it took you to upload the pictures...

Lol, I love ya!