Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Searchlights in the Sky...

Well, my phone beeped at 6:16 this morning because somebody sent me an SMS. So, that is when I woke up.

By 8:00 I was bored out of my mind.

By 12:00 all I wanted was to get out.

And so at 1:20 I did.

I decided to walk but at TM I got stuck in a jam because there was a chefetz chashud so I headed into the minhara and over to the other side.

The office was quiet because there were NO bosses. I went to the post-office (which I hate) and then tackled the closets - I was really in my element - there were so many wires and cables that I got to untangle, wrap and rubber-band. Anyway, by the time I was done - well, in short - My Daddy woulda been proud of me. Then I put together 160-something Media Kits.

Walked back to the apartment. It only took 25 mimutes (I got stopped at EVERY traffic-light. How is it that they always turn RED when I get there! Eisav must be out to get me!)

Hopefully tonight will be quiet. I am glad that I did not make plans as I don't think that I am presentable for societal mingling. Basically - I am a run-down wreck. I need Shabbos soooo badly. Hopefully the weather will hold and the right people will be around and all will be well.

I would love to spend time with a certain somebody - but things never seem to work out. Chances are they won't even be in the neighborhood. Alas. I shall have to wait on the pancake rumors.

Oh yeah - Mommy is coming Home tomorrow. That's exciting!

Presents!!

1 comment:

Sassy Madricha said...

Is the special person maybe me????

Love ya, Sass

P.S. Did mommy bring me any presents?